How to View the Schedule of Off-Campus Classes Online with MyUNT
To see off-campus courses online at My UNT (my.unt.edu):
- Go to my.unt.edu.
- If you are not a UNT student, click Search in the Class Search box, then follow steps 5 - 15.
- For UNT students, enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- Click the Search for Classes link.
- Select University of North Texas as your institution.
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate as the career of the classes you need
- Select term.
- Click Go.
- Click Additional Search Criteria.
- From the Campus drop-down list, choose Off Campus.
- From the Locations drop-down list, choose a location.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- Click View All Sections as necessary on the blue status bar to view all sections.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.