How to View the Schedule of Classes Online with MyUNT
To see courses online at My UNT (my.unt.edu):
- Go to my.unt.edu.
- If you are not a UNT student, click Search in the Class Search box, then follow steps 5 - 14.
- For UNT students, enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- Click the Search for Classes link.
- Select University of North Texas as your institution.
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate as the career of the classes you need.
- Select term.
- Click Go.
- Enter the 4-letter subject abbreviation for the class (for example, ENGL).
- If you would like to see a specific class within that group of classes, type the catalog number of the class (for example, 1310). To see every English class offered, leave the catalog number blank.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- Click View All Sections as necessary on the blue status bar to view all sections.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.