Former/Returning Undergraduate Students

Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have previously attended UNT but have not attended at least once during the 12 consecutive months prior to the term/semester of planned enrollment and who have not received a degree during that time period, must complete the following requirements to re-enroll:

  • Complete the Readmit Undergraduate application for Former Students found at
  • Submit transcripts from all colleges attended, if not previously submitted
  • If previous UNT enrollment was as a transient, dual credit, summer visiting student or special student the student must contact the Office of Admissions for clearance to re-enroll
  • If you decide to change the term you will start at UNT to the next semester after you have applied online, download the Readmit Semester Update Form.

Additional Resources

For more information, contact the Registrar's Office by calling 940-565-2111 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.

For instructions on using the MyUNT for Registration, please go to the Help for Students page at: