Students may order official transcripts to be sent electronically or by USPS (United States Postal Service) mail via the TranscriptsPlus Order process.
Order Online via my.unt.edu
When ordering transcripts:
*Select "Hold for Degree" if you have applied to graduate in the current term and you would like the completed degree to appear on your transcripts. Your transcript order will be processed after degrees post.
*Select "Hold for Grades" when ordering transcripts for the current term and you would like current term grades on your transcript. Your transcript order will process once grades post at the end of the term.
**Please Note: The "Hold for Grades" option will process your order without a posted degree.
Go to my.unt.edu and login. On the MyUNT homepage, select "Academic Records" then click on "Request Official Transcript. To begin a new order, click the "Order Transcript" button in the right-hand corner. This links to a secure connection to the TranscriptPlus System hosted by Credentials Inc. and your student information will automatically carry over for you.
1. Click on the Start My Order button and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Complete the requested personal data.
3. Complete the Basic Order information and delivery method (Mail or Email).
4. Enter the recipient data and payment information.
5. Check the Order summary to ensure all the order information is correct.
6. If you are notified of any holds on your records preventing the request from being processed, please follow the instructions to have the hold released.
TIP: For electronic transcript requests please confirm the accurate email address and that the intended recipient can receive electronic transcripts for their purposes.
Former Students/Alumni who do not have an account in my.unt.edu
You may order a transcript online by accessing the TranscriptsPlus link below.
Complete the steps listed above.
TIP: When ordering via the link above, an authorization form is sometimes required to authenticate the request. To avoid this extra step follow the instructions HERE to obtain access to the my.UNT.edu portal.
All financial and administrative obligations to the University must be met before an official UNT transcript can be processed. To verify, go to my.unt.edu to check that no blocks are preventing the release of official transcripts.