Veterans' Benefits - Forms and Instructions


In an effort to keep everyone healthy, our on-campus operations are limited until further notice, but we are continuing to provide services by phone and through email. We encourage students to utilize virtual options as much as possible when seeking assistance.

Student Veteran Services is available to assist students remotely via telephone and email from Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM using the below information. We also have virtual Zoom appointments available that can be scheduled using the below link.

Phone: 940-369-8021



Click Here To Schedule Virtual Appointments


Paperwork for enrollment certifications in current and future terms may be emailed to us from your official UNT email address. See our forms here.

For up-to-date information on UNT’s response to the coronavirus, please visit If coming to the campus, please review UNT's Guide for Returning to Campus.