In an effort to keep everyone healthy, our on-campus operations are limited until further notice, but we are continuing to provide services by phone and through email. We encourage students to utilize virtual options as much as possible when seeking assistance.

The Registrar’s Office is readily available to assist you! To prepare for fall 2020 and ensure a successful start, we encourage students to complete all enrollment transactions early, weeks prior to fall semester start on August 24.

All transactions can be done via self-serve with the exception of documents requiring authentication. Information can be found on our Services tab. If you do need to speak with a representative we can address your needs via Zoom virtual appointments, in person-appointments, and via telephone.

For up-to-date information on UNT’s response to the coronavirus, please visit If coming to the campus, please review UNT's Guide for Returning to Campus.

As always, the Registrar’s Office is ready to assist you! All transactions can be done via self-serve with the exception of documents requiring authentication. Information can be found on our Services tab. If you have a specific need, we offer phone and Zoom appointments Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. In-person appointments have limited availability on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. For our August 2020 hours, please click here.  

Ensure a successful start for fall. Avoid Lines:   Make virtual and in-person appointments now at: Registrar Office Appointments


For Fall 2020 – Students should review class information using MyUNT.  As the fall 2020 transition of instruction delivery is finalized, details for each course section can be found in the Search of Classes through MyUNT by simply clicking on that section.  There you will find tabs for details, meeting information and section notes.  This is where you will see specific information on how a course will be taught.  We hope to finalize delivery modes, with as many opportunities for in-person instruction as safety allows, by mid-July.

Fall 2020 Instruction and Section Information


I want to... How to... Form For more information please go to...
Update my personal information To update Date of Birth, Gender Marker, Social Security Number, Mailing Address, or Legal Name, please provide notarized copies of legal documentation substantiating the change or correction and the completed Record Change Form to  Record Change Form
Update my Chosen Name To update Chosen name, please complete the Chosen Name Form and submit to Chosen Name Form
Withhold or release directory information Complete the Directory Information Withhold/Release form and submit to Directory Information Withhold/Release Form
Authorize the release of my records to a 3rd party Complete the 3rd Party Release via myUNT. Directions found here. myUNT
Change my residency status After residing in the state of Texas for 12 consecutive months, you may apply for reclassification as a resident for tuition purposes. Proof of intention to reside permanently in the state must be provided. Residency Core Questions Form
Use my VA benefits Once you apply for your education benefits and receive
your Certificate of Eligibility, contact our School Certifying Officials at or 940-369-8021.
Register for classes Currently active students can register for classes online through your MyUNT. Select Enrollment then Class Search and Enroll. To see when your registration begins check the Registration Guides. myUNT
Submit meningitis immunization requirements Students new or retuning to UNT who will be younger than 22 years old by start of the semester must show evidence of receipt of an initial bacterial meningitis vaccination (meningococcal meningitis vaccine) dose or booster in the last five years and at least ten days prior to the first day of the semester in which the student initially enrolls. Evidence must be emailed to Email evidence to Acceptable evidence includes:
- The signature or stamp of a physician or their designee, or public health person on a form which shows the month, day and year the vaccination dose or booster was administered
- An official immunization record generated from a state or local health authority
- An official record received from school officials, including a record from another state
Petition to Waive Meningitis immunization requirements Students may be exempt from submitting meningitis immunization records if they are enrolled for online courses only. Forms may be emailed to Meningitis Online Class Petition form
Cancel my classes (all classes before a session/term begins) Students can cancel their courses for future terms before a session/term begins through myUNT myUNT
Drop all of my classes (all classes after a session/term began) To drop all of your courses from a session or a term AFTER the term begins, you must go through the Dean of Students Office. Request should be submitted to
Drop one class with a "W" (but not all of my classes) Student can drop a class with a W online starting the day after census for the session until the withdraw deadline for the session.  myUNT
Reinstate a class I dropped You have five business days from the drop to request to be reinstated into your class.  Complete the Request to Reinstate Dropped Class form and submit to  Form must be signed and filled out completely.  Request to Reinstate Dropped Class form
Order an official UNT transcript Order your official transcript online through your MyUNT under Academic Records. If you do not have a MyUNT, please go to the Transcripts Plus system UNT order form. To check on your order please go to "Check the Status of My Order" myUNT
Get an enrollment verification Current and former UNT students may request their own enrollment verification/certification through a direct link in MyUNT.  Students may request official verification of enrollment, classification, degrees received, and academic status for business employment and financial aid purposes. If additional verification information, that is not included in the list above is needed, please email myUNT
Re-enroll at UNT after being gone for a year or more If you are a former undergraduate UNT student who has not yet earned their first bachelor's degree, please complete the Readmit Application through To check the status of your readmit application please log onto your MyUNT and select Admissions.
Update my readmit application to a new term If you have submitted a readmit application within the past year but wish to change when you will return to UNT, please complete the request form and email to Update Readmit Application
Withdraw my readmit application If you have submitted a readmit application for an upcoming semester but no longer wish to return, please complete the request form and email to Update Readmit Application
Apply for graduation To submit a graduation application go to your MyUNT and select Academic Records. If it is past the deadline, please contact your academic advisor for a late graduation application. To check the status of your graduation application please log onto your MyUNT and select Academic Records, then View My Graduation Application. myUNT
Withdraw my graduation application Undergraduate students can email the Withdraw Graduation Application form to Remember, you will need to re-apply for graduation! If you are a master or doctoral student please contact Toulouse Graduate School Graduation Services at Withdraw Graduation Application
Update my graduation application to a new term If you are an undergraduate student please contact your academic advisor to update your graduation application. If you are a masters or doctoral student please contact Toulouse Graduate School Graduation Services at Undergraduate Students- Academic Advising

Graduate Students-
Undergraduate Students-

Graduate Students-
Change the name for my diploma Students may change the name for their diploma on their MyUNT when viewing the status of their graduation application. If you are making a legal change to your name, please follow instructions at Update My Personal Information. myUNT
Apply for the $1000 Tuition Rebate Undergraduate students earning their first bachelor's degree should submit the application during their final semester before graduation. Sign and email the application to Students will receive an letter no later than 60 days after graduation. $1000 Tuition Rebate Application
Have my B-On-Time Loan Application for Forgiveness filled out After filling out the top portion of the application, please email it to Your completed application and  official UNT transcript will be sent directly to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Texas B-On-Time Loan Program
Order a new diploma or academic certificate Complete the order form and email to Diplomas are delivered in four to six weeks. Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Order Form