Internal Requests for Student Record Data

Ad Hoc Student Record Reports

Please note that ad hoc student record requests are intended for internal departmental use only. If you need official statistics or information to be used for accreditation, you will need to contact the Office of Institutional Research.


Account holder authorization is required for all requests. Send completed forms via email to