UNT employees seeking access to student information systems must first complete FERPA training at ferpa.unt.edu. Following training, submit the FERPA Completion Training form to the Registrar's Office.
After the FERPA Training Completion form has been submitted please complete these steps to obtain access to EIS (and other student information systems):
- Save the EIS Student Administration Base Access Request (pdf) form to your computer.
- Open the saved form and fill in all fields.
- Add your electronic signature to the form (or print and sign).
- Forward the completed form to your supervisor for approval and signature.
- Completed forms should be submitted to Enrollment Systems by one of these methods:
- Click the 'Submit' button in the form
- Email to Ensys.Security@ad.unt.edu
Non UNT Employees please contact the Registrar's Office for additional information.
If you have questions, please contact Enrollment Systems at Ensys.Security@ad.unt.edu.