- Go to MyUNT. If you are not a UNT student, go to Public Class Search.
- Enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- From the Student Homepage, click the Enrollment tile.
- Select Class Search and Enroll
- Select a term.
- Under Search for Classes, enter the class you are looking for. ex: ENGL 1310. ENGL = subject, 1310 = course number.
- To see every class offered under a specific subject, leave out the catalog number.
- If you are unsure, click on Additional ways to search for a list of classes offered.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- To the left of the screen, you will have options to filter out the results of your search.
- Click on the desired class to view all open options.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.