- Go to myUNT.
- If you are not a UNT student, click Search in the Class Search box, then follow steps 5 - 14.
- For UNT students, enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- Click the Search for Classes link
- Select University of North Texas as your institution.
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate as the career of the classes you need.
- Select term.
- Click Go.
- Click Additional Search Criteria.
- From the Campus drop-down list, choose UNT Dallas Campus.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- Click View All Sections as necessary on the blue status bar to view all sections.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.
Questions? Scrappy has answers!
Scrappy Says is your online resource for help topics about course registration, records, financial aid, your student account and more. Find answers or schedule an appointment today!