- Go to myUNT. If you are not a UNT student, go to Public Class Search.
- Enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- From the Student Homepage, click the Enrollment tile.
- Select Class Search and Enroll
- Select a term.
- Under Search for Classes, enter the class you are looking for. ex: ENGL 1310. ENGL = subject, 1310 = course
- To see every class offered under a specific subject, leave out the catalog number.
- If you are unsure, click on Additional Ways to Search for a list of classes offered.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- To the left of the screen, you will have options to filter out the results of your search. Under Location, click on Internet Course.
- Click on the desired class to view all open options.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.
Questions? Scrappy has answers!
Scrappy Says is your online resource for help topics about course registration, records, financial aid, your student account and more. Find answers or schedule an appointment today!