You can see a list of UNT Dallas Class online at My UNT (my.unt.edu). To see UNT Dallas classes,
- Go to my.unt.edu.
- If you are not a UNT student, click Search in the Class Search box, then follow steps 5 - 14.
- For UNT students, enter your EUID and password. For help with your EUID or password, click the help links below the login boxes.
- Click the Search for Classes link
- Select University of North Texas as your institution.
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate as the career of the classes you need.
- Select term.
- Click Go.
- Click Additional Search Criteria.
- From the Campus drop-down list, choose UNT Dallas Campus.
- Click Search.
- Click OK if your search returns over 50 classes.
- Click View All Sections as necessary on the blue status bar to view all sections.
- Click the section number link for the class to view important information.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Information Counter by calling 940-565-2378 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) Room 147.