NEW! Online Transcript Ordering (order online page)
Students may order official transcripts to be sent electronically or by USPS (United States Postal Service) mail via the TranscriptsPlus Order process.
Order Online via my.unt.edu
Simply log in to my.unt.edu (Click here for a detailed "How to" document).
Click on the “Request Official Transcript” button on the left hand side menu under “Academic Records.” This links to a secure connection to the TranscriptPlus System hosted by Credentials Inc. and your student information will automatically carry over for you.
1. Click on the Start My Order button and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Complete the requested personal data.
3. Complete the Basic Order information and delivery method (Mail or Email).
4. Enter the recipient data and payment information.
5. Check the Order summary to ensure all the order information is correct.
6. If you are notified of any holds on your records preventing the request from being processed, please follow the instructions to have the hold released.
TIP: For electronic transcript requests please confirm the accurate email address and that the intended recipient can receive electronic transcripts for their purposes.
Former Students/Alumni who do not have a log in to my.unt.edu
You may order a transcript online by accessing the TranscriptsPlus link.
Complete the steps above.
TIP: When ordering via the link, an authorization form is sometimes required to authenticate the request. To avoid this extra step follow the instructions HERE to obtain access to the my.UNT.edu portal.