UNT Students can order official transcripts online through our third-party provider, Parchment. Orders through Parchment can be made 24/7.
Through Parchment, students can send Electronic Official Transcripts to any receiver with a valid email address and receive real-time updates via email or text. Students can also select the mail option for hard copy transcript requests.
Service is encrypted, secure, and includes access to their support team, M-F 8am-8pm.
This service has a charge of $10.00 per transcript ordered.
- Go to myUNT and login.
*If you do not have access to my.unt.edu, please use the “Students without Access to my.unt.edu” instructions in the next section.
- Select the "Academic Records" icon and it will direct you to the Academic Records dashboard.
- Click on "Request Official Transcript” on the left-side menu.
- Click the "Order Transcript" button in the right-hand corner to begin a new order. This is a secure connection to Parchment and your student information will automatically carry over for you.
- Choose your order option and click the green order button.
PLEASE NOTE: Transcripts are official records without Notarization. Notarization is not required for most colleges, universities, or organizations. Choosing the Notarized option will add additional 2-4 weeks processing time.
- Search for the institution where you are sending the transcript or choose to send to yourself or another individual.
- If you have applied to graduate in the current term and you would like the completed
degree to appear on your transcripts select “Hold for Degree” when ordering. Your transcript order will be processed after degrees post.
- If you would like current term grades on your transcript select “Hold for Grades” when ordering. Your transcript order will process once grades post after the end
PLEASE NOTE: The "Hold for Grades" option will process your order without posted degree.
- Complete the order information, delivery method (Mail or Email), and payment.
- Check the order summary to ensure all the order information is correct.
- You will receive a notification if any holds on your records prevent your order from being processed. Follow instructions on the notification to clear your holds. Once cleared, your order will process automatically.
Students Without Access to myUNT
Students/Alumni without a my.unt.edu account can order transcripts online using Parchment.TIP: You may be eligible to activate a my.unt.edu account. Follow instructions on UNT Account Management System to check your eligibility. If you are not eligible, order through the form for Student/Alumni without a my.unt.edu account.