Students can utilize the waitlist feature as a placeholder for courses which have no open seats available.
Get Added to a Waitlist
- Verify the class has a waitlist (indicated by a yellow triangle over the class status).
- When registering for a class which does not have any available seats, the student will be prompted to join the waitlist.
- Select “waitlist if class is full”
- As seats become available, the student will be automatically enrolled, notified via campus email, and their tuition bill updated.
Reason’s a student may not be automatically enrolled from a waitlist:
- The waitlist capacity has been met.
- Prerequisites have not been met.
- A hold exists on the student’s account.
- A scheduling conflict exists with an enrolled course.
- The student is already enrolled in the course or is already on the waitlist.
- Adding the waitlisted course would result in the course load exceeding the limit.