Below you will find a list of courses offerings. Students should review class information using MyUNT. Details for each course section can be found in the Search of Classes through MyUNT by simply clicking on that section. There you will find tabs for details, meeting information and section notes. This is where you will see specific information on how a course will be taught.
Course and Program Descriptions
You can find detailed descriptions of UNT courses and programs in the:
You can find course sections using the MyUNT online class search. Course instruction mode may impact your tuition. Information about tuition and fees
Option 1: Use MyUNT to Find Classes
A public online class search is available here.
- How to View the Schedule of Classes Online with MyUNT
- How to View Web-Based Classes Online with MyUNT
- How to View the Schedule of Off-Campus Classes Online with MyUNT
- How to View the Schedule of Evening and Weekend Classes Online with MyUNT
- Subject codes, majors and advising locations
Option 2: Use Visual Schedule Builder
Visual Schedule Builder is a tool designed to assist students in planning their academic schedule. It allows you to graphically view schedule options based on the courses and offering times that works best for you. For additional information please read the help documentation.