When you swap a class, you will be simultaneously Dropped from one class and Added another. By doing this transaction as a Swap the system will not Drop you from the selected class, unless the Add will also be successful. If the system finds that you cannot successfully Drop the selected class and Add the selected class, then neither part of the transaction will be performed.
The system will not Drop you from the selected class, unless the Add to the new class is successful.
- To drop Swap classes, select the Swap Classes option on the left navigation menu.
Mobile Navigation: the left hand navigation menu on a mobile device will be represented by a blue box with two vertical white lines. Click this icon and you will see the left navigation menu.
- Terms in which you are registered will display, select the term in which you would
like to swap a class.
- Once you select a term, you will be brought to a page where you will set up the Swap
- Select the class that you wish to swap from the Swap This Class dropdown menu.
- Identify the class you swap into by either:
a. Searching for classes
b. Selecting a class from the Shopping Cart
c. Entering a Class Number
- Once you select a class, you will be able to Review Class Selection.
- Next, Confirm Class Swap and click Submit.
- You will be asked to confirm. If you are ready to swap, click Yes. Once the classes
are swapped, you will see a message confirming the class has been added to your schedule.